Tuesday, 1 May 2012

A plan jinxes things

Let the dead bury the dead, and tomorrow to worry about itself. Two of the well known lines around the globe, that reminds us that though there's greater power above us; not everything will unfold accordingly as planned because we cannot control circumstance around and those we find ourselves in.
I do not believe there is a thing such as "it is going according to plan," things change instantly without even us noticing; but even the slightest of changes in a plan can jinx the whole thing to end up spiraling out of proportion that we even begin to think perhaps there is something against you and your plans when in actual fact there is not.
People say when you plan or are doing something you should always leave room for error, but I think as well the 'room for error' is another plan to get out of a failed plan.  I believe in plans - well not entirely at least - I think every living mortal has a plan though we might say we have no plan. Take it this way; you going to take a bath/shower at a specific time, is in itself a plan that you had unconsciously.
I had recently made a plan for something, only to find out that though the plan was flawless; I did not execute it due to the unexpected circumstances I found myself in while trying to follow through with the plan I had laid out. It made me realize that no matter how much effort we put into drawing up a perfect plan (so to speak) it is bound to go the other way.
I have a theory, that every movement off our bodies changes things drastically, let me explain it this way; if you look the other way, something is happening where you are not looking were as if you had been looking that direction it would not have happened the way it did or not happen at all. My Theory is that whatever we do, every movement, little lapse in concentration, it changes everything; including the future, be it the near or the distant future.
So that is my theory, that a plan jinxes things; no matter how much we yield it towards where we desire, it will somehow find a way to swing the pendulum in the other direction. So from now, I will try going by without explicitly laying out "plans" except those that are always there and bound to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment